Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The SWWA mandate is to provide training for those in the industry to maintain their certification requirements this is done by offering workshops, and a annual conference event.
- Misplaced CEU's received from the SWWA can be re-issued. To request another copy contact the SWWA office by email with the request and the course taken and year. Our information can be found under Contact Us
- Replacement CEU's cost $25.00 plus GST
For those attending the conference for the first time here are some tips and things to know to help you be in the loop.
- If you have pre-registered for the event you can pick up your conference delegate package at TCU place in the main foyer on Tuesday night prior to the conference
- The conference does not actually begin until 3, 2021.
- To earn the 1.2 CEU’s you must attend 3 technical sessions and receive stamps in all three, 3 workshops and again stamps must be given for in, and the keynote speaker with stamps in.
◻ If you are not eligible for the 1.2 CEU you will need to sign in for the workshops on the sign in sheet – certificates will be emailed out to your email on file within the 3 weeks following the event.
- Meal tickets and a banquet ticket can be found inside your package and must be turned in at every meal.
- TIP #1 – Keep your meal tickets and banquet ticket inside you name badge holder
◻ Meals are provided for all days except for Wednesday breakfast.
- Hotel information can be found on the SWWA website – it is best to book early as
- Tip #2 – Network, Network, Network – We cannot say this enough! Conference is a great time to network and get to know those in communities around you. They could help you or vice versa with things you or they are dealing
- Tip #3 – Talk to the suppliers at the tradeshow, they are there to help you and watch for the sponsor signs in some booths these are the groups who are partnering with the SWWA to keep the conference prices lower and to help create an optimal delegate
- Tip #4 -Finger food is offered at the tradeshow along with free beverages, finger food is not supper, so you will probably want to get a bite
- Tip #5 – Want to meet your SWWA board look for the guys and gals wearing matching shirts of green, orange, blue, and purple with the SWWA logo They are hard to miss!
Above all learn, ask questions, network, and have fun.
Saskatchewan Operator Certification Board (OCB)
- The OCB handles the renewal and certification of all operators in the province
- All renewals or certification questions should be directed to the SASK OCB office their phone number is (306)789-3430
- The OCB handles all course CEU requests and all courses need to be submitted to the OCB for review.
The Water Security Agency (WSA)
- The WSA provides EPO's to monitor and answer all questions operators and communities have about processes
The SaskH20 website also offers operators and communities valuable information and can be found here
What are my SWWA payment options?
SWWA's one-stop shopping cart allows for online payment of memberships, materials, as well as course and event registrations. We currently accept VISA or Mastercard credit cards. All orders will receive a receipt upon completion via email from the website. It's that simple. No more manual paperwork.
Please Note: We do not accept purchase orders or issue PO's