Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The SWWA mandate is to provide training for those in the industry to maintain their certification requirements this is done by offering workshops, and a annual conference event.
- Misplaced CEU's received from the SWWA can be re-issued. To request another copy contact the SWWA office by email with the request and the course taken and year. Our information can be found under Contact Us
- Replacement CEU's cost $25.00 plus GST
Saskatchewan Operator Certification Board (OCB)
- The OCB handles the renewal and certification of all operators in the province
- All renewals or certification questions should be directed to the SASK OCB office their phone number is (306)789-3430
- The OCB handles all course CEU requests and all courses need to be submitted to the OCB for review.
The Water Security Agency (WSA)
- The WSA provides EPO's to monitor and answer all questions operators and communities have about processes
The SaskH20 website also offers operators and communities valuable information and can be found here
What are my SWWA payment options?
SWWA's one-stop shopping cart allows for online payment of memberships, materials, as well as course and event registrations. We currently accept VISA or Mastercard credit cards. All orders will receive a receipt upon completion via email from the website. It's that simple. No more manual paperwork.
Please Note: We do not accept purchase orders or issue PO's