Become a SWWA Member!
Become a Member or Renew Your Membership for only $60.00 plus GST.
To renew or purchase a membership, follow one of the steps below:
Your annual membership fee has great value as it helps support operator education, training, networking opportunities and ongoing promotion of the water and wastewater industry.
Memberships are non transferrable and profiles cannot be shared.
* The Members email MUST be the main email. Please monitor your email as we will be sending you information for upcoming events, workshops, etc.
* The billing email can be used numerous times in the billing email line in the membership.
* Receipts are sent by email as are all certificates for workshops and webinars held during the year. This does not apply to Conference.
*Didn't get your receipt? Have you added SWWA as a safe sender and a contact in your email? Check your junk mail or spam as well. If you still did not receive a receipt, send an email to email@example.com.
A regular membership is in the name of the individual, not the employer.
A supplier membership is in the name of the representative, not the name of the company. A supplier membership must be purchased for each representative who would like to attend SWWA events such as golf at a reduced rate. For Companies purchasing a trade show booth for the Conference, no membership is required. Note: Supplier memberships are for those who supply products and services for the members of the SWWA.
All memberships must be renewed in January as memberships are based on a calendar year. (January to December)
Other important details!
1. In order to be eligible for awards, you must be a member in good standing. Stay tuned for nomination details.
2. In order to vote at the Annual General Meeting, you must be a member in good standing.
3. Members receive a reduced rate on all SWWA functions, such as workshops, golf tournaments, conference, etc.
4. Members have access to networking with affiliates from Alberta and Manitoba, as well as the Western Canada Water Association (WCW). This is especially useful for sharing information, asking questions, and looking for support.
5. Members will receive a copy of the Western Canada Water magazine that is released quarterly. They will also receive a reduced rate for all WCW events and training.
6. All CEUs earned from workshops will be tracked. Starting in 2022, attendance at the Conference will also be tracked. If CEUs earned from the Conference need to be reissued, a certificate will be sent to you, including a gold sticker.
The SWWA has several opportunities for those looking to be involved in the association. Board members are elected at the Annual General Meeting, which takes place during the annual Conference. Board terms are for 2 years.
As a board member, you will be required to attend all board meetings (5-6/year), the Golf Tournament and Conference/Trade Show. This is a working board, so you will be involved in the planning and decision-making of these events. Those interested in becoming part of the SWWA Board of Directors can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure if you have the time to volunteer on the board? No problem! We are also looking for volunteers to assist with our events. Call the office at 306-668-1278 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.