2023 SWWA Conference
The annual event is scheduled to be held Nov. 1 - 3. A networking event will be held Oct. 31 from 7:30pm-11pm location TBD
Conference Registration Closes Oct. 27 at NOON
Walkup registration is available Oct. 31 from 5:30PM till 7:30PM and Nov. 1 from 7:00AM till 9:00AM. A walkup fee of $150.00 is due with the conference registration for all walk ups.
Registration for the entire event will be closed after 9:00AM Nov. 1.2023
- All conference registration is now done online by you NOT the SWWA office- you will need to login with your member id if you are not sure if you have an id enter your email address and ask for a password reset.
- We have upgraded our website and if you were using the same email for everyone in your group the password reset will let you know which one is registered with that email - all members are required to have their own email address.
- YOU MUST LOGIN TO GET MEMBER PRICING - if you are logged in the system will let you know if you need to renew your membership. Membership is in the name of the person NOT the employer or company
- Conference is not happening tomorrow and we have no limit on those who can attend so please be patient if you have contacted the office this is a busy time & just like you others are also wanting assistance or questions answered.
- Payment options are masterCard, Visa or e-transfer (EFT). If choosing the EFT option the system will give you the email to send the EFT payment to and then you can enter the confirmation number given when you make the payment.
- Payment is DUE at registration
The conference attendees are eligible to earn 1.0 CEU's if they attend and meet all the requirements as laid out. For more information on what is required please review the first time conference goer document available in August.
Payment Options: Visa and/or MasterCard or EFT - WE DO NOT INVOICE
For those GST Exempt - you will need to submit the GST there is no way to remove it in the system.
What's included in the conference fee? Wednesday lunch, finger food Wednesday evening on the tradeshow floor, Thursday Breakfast, Thursday lunch, Thursday Banquet Supper, Friday breakfast and lunch. Banquet tickets once purchased are NOT refunded
How do I use a credit from a previous year?
Email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who the credit was issued to and who will be using it - credits given to a community or employer can be used by anyone who is part of the group.
What if I have special dietary needs?
Provision has been made for those who are Vegetarian or require a different option. At the meal please let the TCU Place staff at the meal area know you require a different option and you will be taken care of.
What happens if someone is unable to attend the event?
Refunds are given if cancelled by Oct.1 after that a credit is issued for any notification received. CREDITS ARE ISSUED AFTER THE EVENT as well as refunds and will be done for Dec.1, 2023. All refunds will be done if past 30 days paid on a credit card by E-Transfer.
Can a registered attendee be replaced if unable to attend?
The deadline for replacements is Oct. 25 and any name received after Oct. 10 will not receive a printed name tag. You must register the replacement through the SWWA office.
PLEASE NOTE: IF you know that a registered attendee is unable to attend please contact the office ASAP via email at: email@example.com. We require an email of all cancelled registrations.
Hilton Garden Inn - Downtown
Rates: $139.99 plus parking per day
Call (306)244-2311 to book to ensure you get the SWWA rate